- ¼ kg
- 4-5 boiled potatoes
- 2 green chilies
- ¼ tea spoon Red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak the sabudana in about ½ a glass of water for an hour. Boil 4-5 potatoes, peel it and mash it.
- Now take the soaked sabudana and add the mashed potatoes, green chilies, salt to taste and little red chilly powder and mix this mixture well.
- Then take a drop of oil on your palms and make small round balls of this mixture and keep it aside.
- Put ¼ liter of oil in a kadai and heat the oil. When the oil becomes hot add the small balls prepared earlier in the oil and fry it till golden brown.
- Remove the balls from the frying pan once they are golden brown and place it on a tissue paper so that the extra oil is soaked by the tissue.
- The delicious sabudana vada is now ready to eat.
Accompaniments: This sabudana vada tastes best with ground nut chatni or cold curd.