Ground Nut Chatni
- 200gms salted groundnuts
- 100gms fresh curd
- ¼ tea spoon Red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
Method:- Put the groundnuts in a pan or kadai.
- Keep it on slow flame and let the groundnut become little brownish for around 5 – 7 minutes.
- Crush the groundnut in the grinder.
- Put this mixture into fresh curd.
- Now add red chilly powder and salt according to taste and now mix this mixture well with a spoon.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for sometime and the delicious chatni is ready to eat.
You can enjoy this chatni with sabudana vada and sabudana khichdi.