Tamarind Potatoes (Aloo)
- ¼ kg rajgiri flour
- ½ kg boiled potatoes
- Tamarind soaked in water
- Green chilly
- Red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and peel the skin of the potatoes.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into small cubes. Take a pan or kadai and put two tea spoons of oil in it.
- Add kadi pata and green chilies in the oil.
- Now add the cut potatoes in it and mix well.
- Take the soaked tamarind in water for about half an hour, and separate the tamarind with the water.
- The water containing the tamarind liquid is mixed with 2 tea spoons of
rajgiri flour. Mix it well.
- Add this mixture of tamarind water and flour in the pan.
- Now add around half a glass of water in the pan.
- Add salt according taste and red chilly powder.
- Get it to a boil. Mix well when it is getting boiled.
- Keep it on slow flame for around 5 mins and after that put off the gas.
The delicious tamarind aloo is ready to eat.
Accompaniments: Have this delicious tamarind aloo with rajgiri flour roti or puris.