- 5 boiled potatoes
- ¼ coconut
- 50gms kishmish
- 50gms cashew nuts
- Black pepper powder
- Oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes and peel the skin if the potatoes.
- Mash it and add grated coconut, kishmish (raisins ) and cashew nuts, salt and black pepper powder in the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Take one drop of oil on both the palms and make small round balls of this mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and once the oil get heated put these balls in the pan for frying.
- Fry it on medium flame so that it properly gets cooked from within.
- Remove the balls from the pan once they become golden brown in color.
The aloo patties are ready to eat.