- 2-3 potatoes
- ½ kg rajgiri flour
- 1 glass Water
- ½ tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/2 liter Oil for frying
- Take a bowl and put the rajgiri flour in it.
- Add salt and red chilly powder in the flour.
- Now add water accordingly so as to make a little thick liquid like solution.
- Take the potatoes and peel the skin of the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes horizontally into very thin slices and put salt on the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes one by one in the flour paste that was made.
- Now heat the oil and once it gets heated add the diced potatoes in the oil.
- Deep fry the potatoes till golden brown and place the fried bhajias on a tissue paper so as to soak the excess oil.
Tasty bhajias are ready to eat.
Accompaniments: You can have these mouth watering bhajias with tamarind , coconut chatni or groundnut .