- ¼ kg tamarind
- ¼ kg jaggery
- ½ tsp red chilly powder
- 1 glass Water
Method:- Take water in a bowl and put the tamarind in the water and mix it well.
- Keep this mixture for around 20-25minutes until it forms a pulp.
- Remove the seeds of the tamarind from the mixture with the help of a channi and keep it on slow flame.
- Now add jaggery in this mixture and get it to a boil.
- Now add salt and red chilly powder in this mixture.
- Keep it on the flame till the jaggery melts and it forms into a thick paste.
- Cool the mixture in the refrigerator and the delicious tamarind paste is ready to eat.