Cabbage Onion Soup
The secret to this soup is the right combination of cabbage and onions. It tastes a lot better than it sounds.
1. 500g cabbage, chopped coarsely
2. 2 medium sized onions, chopped coarsely
3. 1 garlic clove, chopped
4. 2 cups of water
5. salt to taste
6. freshly ground pepper
Some chopped coriander to garnish
a dash of Tabasco.
1. Boil cabbage, onions and garlic together in 2 cups of water till tender.
2. Cool and shift to blender. Blend till smooth.
3. Strain it in a pan and put on the heat.
4. Boil it and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add water if required, to get nice thick soup.
6. Shift to a soup bowl and serve hot garnished with coriander and a dash of tabasco sauce.